For Commercial Cultivators
Licensed Cultivator Ordering and Delivery
There is still time to pre-order. Order now, pick up plants on your planting date, grown in a special planting batch for you. No need to worry about whether we’ll have enough of your preferred varieties ready or that they’ve been picked over. Questions? Email us and we’ll get right back to you.
1) Send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
* A copy of your valid CA cannabis business license (state cultivation, distro or retailer).
* The list of varieties you’d like, the quantity and the approximate date you’d like to pick them up.
2) We’ll then send you a contract for you to fill out.
* We require a 50% deposit to custom-grow or reserve plants. We will only put you in the reservations queue once we’ve received your license, signed contract and deposit.
3) When you pick up the plants, we will need the additional information in list # 4) below.
To purchase plants on the spot when they’re ready in the spring/summer:
1) Come on in any time! We’re open 9-6, through about August 1st. Call first if you’re looking for something specific. Many varieties can sell out quickly as they become ready.
If you have a big purchase, please arrive early and realize that we may have to spend time sexing some seed-grown varieties if they haven’t declared their sex yet.
2) Browse our production area and pick out the plants you want. Or, you can have us pick them out in advance so they’re ready when you arrive.
3) We take cash, checks (only if we’ve done business with you in the past), postal money orders and ACH and wire transfers. For large cash sales, we will arrange to meet you at our local bank so we can avoid keeping large amounts of cash on hand.
We’ll need the following information from all licensed cultivators in order to sell plants to you, whether pre-orders or on-the-spot sales:
(a) A copy of your valid state cultivation, distro or retail license. This must be a state licensed issued by the Department of Cannabis Control, not a county permit.
(b) Valid ID of the person purchasing the plants.
(c) You’ll need to fill out a Resale Certificate. This is a signed statement that you intend to grow and resell the products of these plants, not use them for yourself.
(d) You will need to arrange for a licensed distributor to transport your plants.
We have our own transport license and can deliver to your farm. You can also transport the plants yourself if you have a distro license. The other option is to hire a licensed distributor. Our delivery fee is $100/hour round trip from the nursery to your farm.
(e) If the total cost of your order is $10,000 or more and you’re paying cash, we are required by federal law to have you fill out an IRS 8300 form.
This is not cannabis industry specific, but applies to all cash transactions nationwide. Please peruse the form so you understand the level of personal information the IRS requires and be sure your authorized representative is prepared to fill it out. The 8300 form is not necessary if you pay by check, wire transfer or ACH transfer, only if you pay by cash. We cannot break up a large order into two smaller ones to avoid the 8300 form. This is illegal, so please don’t ask us to do it.
Licensed cultivator large order discounts
We are offering discounted pricing tiers for large orders for licensed cultivators. Contact us with your license info and the quantity of plants you want and we can quote you a volume price.
Do you have a seed line you’d like us to custom grow for you? We can do it!
Happy Growing in 2024!
CDFA Nursery license CCL18-0002161 BCC Distribution-Transport Only license C13-0000041-LIC BCC Provisional Retailer license C10-0000370-LIC